СOI Team is looking for a skilful DevOps Engineer to join our team. We seek for your knowledge, your skills, your thoughts and sense of humour.
What’s the task:
- Set up VMs, networks, computational units, storages, configure permissions for team members.
- Develop scripts and tools for internal usage by the team or integration into automated test scripts.
- Maintain CI/CD configuration, keep track of CI tools updates and suggest optimizations where possible.
- Effectively communicate with the team, consult other team members regarding technical issues and help them.
Be creative and joyful :)
You're good at:
- Windows OS architecture, components, and versions.
- Common administrative Windows tools including services configuration, user management, hardware management, policies.
- Active Directory services, domain controllers, and local network configurations.
- Cloud Services, specifically Microsoft Azure. In particular, Azure Active Directory, Storages, Virtual Machines, Databases, networks and automation services.
- Scripting in Powershell and Batch.
- CI/CD Services, specifically VSTS. Build and Release configuration and maintenance, scripting, NuGets, etc.
Preferred understanding and experience with:
- .NET Framework and C# development.
- Automation tests development.
What we offer:
- Sophisticated tasks in socially significant areas.
- Competitive salary based on the interview results.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Comfortable working environment (coffee, sweets, snacks, fruits, board games, Xbox, football and tennis).
- Friendly professional team.
- Outdoor BBQ every season and rest in accordance with the season (skiing, rafting, etc.).
- Accounting as a service.