Our team is building cutting-edge software tools for scientists. Customers include NASA, CDC, NHS, academia and research hospitals. We are seeking experienced QA engineers to build and manage Ranorex test scripts used in a complex CI flow. Join our strong team to evolve, gaining new and improving your existing skills, on an ongoing basis.
- Create automated tests for Windows Desktop (WPF).
- Sophisticated Web (HTML5) applications (in the future).
- Effectively communicate with the team, take initiative, provide early feedback on the product quality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Automated tests development (Ranorex is preferred).
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 8.1 or above.
- Accuracy and attention to details, clear understanding of the technical requirements.
- Level of English: intermediate or above (primarily written).
- Basic .NET/C# understanding.
- Continuous Integration (VSTS).
- Git (GitHub).
- Agile methodologies.
- Sophisticated tasks in socially significant areas.
- Competitive salary based on the interview results.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Comfortable working environment (coffee, sweets, snacks, fruits, board games, Xbox, football and tennis).
- Friendly professional team.
- Accounting as a service.